Seafood is a personal favorite of mine. When it comes to prawns in specific, I love the crispy succulent delicacy. I had posted cooking these yummies on my instagram stories and a lot of you wanted me to share the recipe. So, here it is, the delicious easy Prawns Tawa Fry Recipe.
Ingredients for Prawns Tawa Fry
- Turmeric Powder
- Chilli Powder
- Lemon Juice
How to make Prawns Tawa Fry?
Step 1: Marinating the Prawns
- Take prawns in a bowl.
- Add Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Lemon Juice and Salt.
- Mix it well and keep it aside for an hour.
Step 2: Frying
- Heat the pan till it is hot.
- Add Oil.
- Once the oil is heated, add the Marinated Prawns on the pan.
- Fry them for 4-5 minutes.
Enjoy the succulent fried prawns. Let us know in the comments about your experience with the Prawns Tawa Fry.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
By submitting your information, you’re giving us permission to email you. You may unsubscribe at any time.