Pinoy Turo Restaurant Bahrain
Pinoy Turo Bahrain is located in Umm Al Hassam. They offer a wide variety of delicious Filipino Food. We love the warm brick-and-mortar theme with a highlight of greenery. To know the must-eat here, scroll down below.
Address (P.S. Google Maps below): Road 3711, Umm Al Hassam, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
Contact: 39099143/ 17310146
Price Range: BHD 5 to 10 for two based on your appetite
P.S. They serve pork here.
What to try at Pinoy Turo Bahrain?
- They start with the complimentary meat clear soup and sauces to cleanse your palette.
- Beef Sizzling (one of the best beef dishes I’ve had in Bahrain – must try)
- Pork Sisig (It resembles kheema)
- Lechon Paksiw
- Lechon Kawali
- Chicken BBQ
- Crispy Kare kare (you can go for pork or beef – it’s a peanut gravy type dish)
- Mixed Pancit (Noodles)
- Iced Tea (One of the best I have had)
- Mint lime juice (amazing)
- We love their plain rice to accompany other dishes.
Pork BBQ – the sauce is a little too sweet for me but I still enjoy this yummy BBQ.
Will avoid lechon kawali next time as it was a little dry.
More from Pinoy Turo Bahrain
Where is it located?
We hope you enjoyed reading about Pinoy Turo Restaurant. If you liked it, consider subscribing to our mailing list below – to stay up to date with all food news in Bahrain.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SIMPLE FOODIE COMMUNITY
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.