What do you get when you cook chicken in lemon and pepper. A zesty lemon pepper chicken. Have you tried making this? If not, you are in for a treat. Today, we bring to you chicken infused with the lemon’s citric juice crushed with pepper to bring out a Tangy succulent flavored chicken. Here we go!
- Ginger garlic paste
- Pepper powder
- Coriander leaves
- Turmeric powder
- Lemon juice
- Finely chopped garlic
- Finely chopped ginger
- Finely chopped onion
How to prepare:
Step 1: Marination
- In a bowl, add chicken, curd, ginger garlic paste, salt, pepper powder, coriander leaves, turmeric powder and lemon juice.
- Mix it well and keep it aside for 1 hour.
Step 2: Preparation
- Heat oil in a pan, add finely chopped garlic, ginger, onion and saute till it turns brown.
- Add the marinated chicken to the pan.
- When the chicken is cooked properly, add lemon juice and pepper powder.
- Cook it for some time on a low flame till the chicken is cooked!
The chicken lemon pepper is ready to serve. Bon Appétit!Enjoy your meal and tell us what you cooked recently in the comments below.