Many years ago Potato and Tomato were bestfriends. With time and bonding they became french fries and tomato ketchup. Yes, french fries are amazing on their own, so is the ketchup but together they are a force.
Surround yourself with people who are the ketchup to your french fries-they make you a better version of yourself.
INGREDIENTS FOR FRENCH FRIES RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE FRENCH FRIES RECIPE
- Wash the potatoes and peel them.
- Cut the potatoes into slices and drench then in water. For this, slice down the potatoes thinly first and further divide them to long french fries. Keep them in water for not less than 20 mins to remove the excess starch. This helps in fluffier and crispier fries. Pat dry them with a clean towel. The drier they are before frying, the better.
- Heat the oil in a wok, when you see gentle boil add fries and fry them for a minute. Work in batches if you’re making more than one or two potatoes’ worth. Adding too many fries at one time will bring down the temperature of the oil and cause soggy fries.
- Lift the fries using a slotted spoon or spider. Drain them and pat try them with a clean cloth and keep them in freezer atleast for half an hour.
- Reheat the oil for deep frying the French fries. Fry them untill they get golden brown colour and crispy texture.
- Drain out using a sieve or an absorbent paper to remove excess oil. Crispy and mouth drooling french fries are readY.
- Serving: Once fried, transfer them on a tray and season with salt, coriander powder, chilli powder, pepper and chat masala.
It is a easy quick recipe! Hope you enjoyed eating your freshly cooked fries!
If you enjoyed this recipe, do not forget to check our instagram channel www.instagram.com/simplefoodreviews