Charcoal Grill Bahrain is a restaurant located in Manama as well as Adliya. They offer a mix of Indian and Chinese cuisine. We loved the simple ambiance at the Adliya branch. We also tried the Manama branch but the vibe was off as the AC was not working properly. Will recommend you visit the Adliya branch for a good experience. To know our favorites here, scroll down below.
Address (P.S. Google Maps below): Road No 3905, Umm Al Hassam, Adliya, Bahrain
Time: 11.00 AM to 11.30 PM
Price Range: BHD 5 – 10 for two based on your appetite
What to try at Charcoal Grill Bahrain?
- Pan fried chicken dumplings – Gyoza(Fried till golden brown :o)
- American chopsuey (sweet and yummy)
- Chinese combo 1.95 (we choose broccoli beef with chicken fried rice♥♥)
- You can also choose sweet and sour chicken/ hot and sour chicken instead of the broccoli beef.
- Kung pao chicken
- Honey potato chilly fries
- Chicken chilly dry
- Chicken hakka noodles
- Dragon rice
- Fish Biryani
More from them
Charcoal Grill Bahrain Umm al hassam branch
Charcoal Grill Bahrain Manama Branch
Hope this article on Charcoal Grill Bahrain helped you in making the right food decision. In case you did enjoy our recommendations or even otherwise, please let us know in the comments so that we can ensure our recommendations are the most accurate and up-to-date based on everyone’s tastebuds. This is Team Simple Food & Reviews, signing out for today. Check out more restaurants in Bahrain here.